Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The News Round-Up for Wednesday, October 25th

In an effort not to flood the blog with every single news item in seperate posts, once a day I will post a link to other news that I don't feel like I could go at lenght about in a post. This helps so that if you're just looking for some other news items then you can just check this little post out, and it should help you out. Also, these will be news postings that I haven't gone in-depth into in another post, and will not be every single news item that I find. Here we go...

NBC Hit Medium Returns to Television with a Two Hour Premiere on November 15th


Good news for NBC as they are able to get a show that normally does well for them back in their schedule. Not a fan of the show, but I know that there are those that are.

The CW Spins the numbers for last night's shows: Highest Rated Tuesday Ever For CW

We talked about the ratings earlier, but if you're just dying for more then the CW gives you a complete breakdown. Not to be outdone...

ABC Spins Their Numbers As Well


More number spinning. All very impressive. Note the sarcasm

Liev Schreiber Joins the Cast of C.S.I.

I imagine that since twenty million people watch the show then people are bound to care.

Lost Sets Winter Return Date - February 7th, 2007

There will be a three month break between the Fall Finale which airs November 8th. I imagine many Lost fans are going to be switching to DVD for the third season.

William Shatner Game Shot to Debut November 22nd


This show will take the place of Dancing with the Stars on Wednesday evenings once the show's run ends in November. No word on what ABC will place on Tuesday's. I forsee ABC losing Tuesday nights now, maybe to NBC if we all hope long enough.

That's all for that. A feature piece is coming up sometime tonight.

Thanks.

The Pulse

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home