Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Scrubs Returns to NBC on November 30th

If you click the title, then you can get the full press release over at The Futon Critic, which is a great site for all of your television needs. Except, for my opinions. Now, basically it says that starting Thursday, November 30th that the sixth season of Scrubs will be premering to kick off it's new two hour comedy block with The Office and My Name is Earl taking the 8PM hour while Scrubs and new show 30 Rock will be taking the 9PM hour. This is good news for 30 Rock as this is another show that NBC seems keen on keeping on it's schedule, and should secure it until mid-December at least. I think this could work as it offers a vast contrast from what CBS, ABC, FOX, and CW are offering during those two hours, and should keep the niche audience it's been getting. I'm not a fan of any of those shows, though I think 30 Rock is improving in terms of quality. However, I'm hopeful that the shows get good ratings. This could be the return of the real Must See TV for NBC who needs some help in the ratings department.

I have several more news related items that I want to throw up here, so bear with me.

Thanks.

The Pulse

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home