Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Go Watch The 24 Season Six Trailer Now!

Have you gone and checked it out?! No?! Then go! Now!

http://www.24trailer.com

*waits*

Go!

*waits*

Alright, now that you've gone and watched it, let me give you some of my thoughts. I think that the direction they're taking the show in is a risky one. Suicide bombings in the United States should be amazingly cool, but is going to continue to hit close to home for all of us as that's always a scary possibility in the world we live in today. Them taking Jack off of the plane the way he looks and the fact he was arrested by the Chinese just signals that Jack has not had a good eighteen months, and is going to have a horrible day ahead of me. However, the line "Now I have something to die for" was chilling and looks to be the theme for the entire season as Jack has to sacrifice himself. However, it looks like Jack isn't going down easily. That's rather interesting.

Season Six begins January 14th and 15th on Fox with four of the 24 hours broadcasted over those two nights. I know I will be glued in to my television set to check it out, and so should you.

Thanks.

The Pulse

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home