Sunday, October 22, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to The Pulse of Television. I'm your host, The Pulse or your Secret Spy of Television. As you'll realize as you read this blog, I'll never divulge my full name, and the reason being is because I'm a writer and I'd rather not alienate anybody. That's not the purpose of this blog. The purpose of this blog is to keep you up to date on the television world that you obviously have a fond spot in your heart for with some analysis that will keep you informed instead of out of the loop.

This site will be updated several times a day pending upon my schedule. I can be busy at times, and thus I may get behind the ball a little bit when it comes to the latest news. Rest assured though that I will never fall too far behind, and if anything, it'll just be a few hours. This site will keep you up to date on the latest in the television world, and the news that flows out of it as well. This site will have daily ratings reports made simple so you understand if your favorite show is the cream of the crop or has reasons to worry about being cancelled. I'll also keep you informed of any shows that are being cancelled or picked up for a full season. On top of that, I'll do my best to offer reviews of the shows I'm watching, and any guest star appearances or anything along those lines. Basically, if it falls under the television category, then you can expect for it to be here.

As of late, I've been offering my opinions on various television shows that I got to watch before the current season. The total of pilots I was able to watch hovered around fourteen, and I was fairly informed on the rest of them. I watch an enormous amount of television each week, spend more time checking out the news, and also write it as well. Never will this site point you to where you can download television shows as there are sites for that like iTunes which I fully endorse.

If you ever need to contact me, my email address is attached to each post, and it is thepulseoftelevision@gmail.com. Do not hesitate to email me as I'd love to chat with you guys, but the email needs to be primarily used for this site. If you have any rumors or gossip, you can send them my way. If you come in possession of a script or you're a writer of a script, and want a review of the script up here then send it my way as well. If you want to send me pilots of shows, you can also do that by emailing me at thepulseoftelevision@gmail.com and I will give you an address as to where you can send me stuff.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy what's to come. I have tons of ideas that I hope to incorporate over time, and just know that this is the beginning. I hope you guys bookmark this site and come back daily to see what the latest is in the television world. Upcoming this week, you will see reviews, ratings, and the latest developmental news on shows debuting soon in January 2007 or shows for the upcoming 2007-2008 season.

Thanks.

The Pulse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home