Tuesday, October 24, 2006

24 Season Six Trailer Today!

Hey guys,

Lots of news filtering in today and plenty I want to try and do today. We got a good start yesterday, and as the week goes on I'll keep getting more and more news up while keeping up with all of the features I want to do. Of course, I don't get paid to do this, and I may not be able to do everything I've got planned in a day, but I will keep trying to my best. For example, today I hope to offer up a little review of the television I watched last night as well as what's coming on tonight worth while.

One of the biggest news items to come out is that today is the premiere of the Season Six Trailer for 24. Fox did this last year, and possibly the year before when they started to really hype up the 24 episodes of 24 they run from January - May. This is one of the most fun shows on television, and if you don't try to make sense of everything you can get into the idea of the world in danger. Today will see the premiere of the trailer, one on the internet, and then another one during the World Series tonight. The one on the internet will be an extended version of the one to air tonight, so I would check out the trailer on the web. That trailer will be up today at 3PM EST/12PM PST. Where at?

http://www.24trailer.com

Also, if you're in New York City, then you can check it out on the huge Panasonic television in Times Square. Never been to NYC so I have no idea where that is exactly, but I imagine if you've been to Times Square then you know what TV it is. Check it out around 3PM and I'll be back afterwards with my thoughts on it and all.

More coming up in a few minutes.

Thanks.

The Pulse

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home